The Kone Pure Ultra represents an industry-first as a mouse that is both ultra-light and ergonomic. Weighing a remarkably low 66 grams, it ranks amongst the lightest mice on the market. It boasts a soft coating specially developed by ROCCAT to provide incredible grip while being durable and easy to clean. It also features the latest ROCCAT Owl-Eye optical sensor with 16,000dpi for exceptionally sharp accuracy and tracking capabilities. For the gamer who demands unfiltered performance above all else, the Kone Pure Ultra is a no-brainer.
- ROCCAT Kone Pure Ultra (Black)
- Quick-installation guide
- Ultra-light, Ergonomic - The Kone Pure Ultra retains the much-loved shape of its predecessor but presents it in a lighter-than-ever package at only 66 grams. What’s particularly special is the fact that, as an ultra-light mouse, it is an industry-first in also being ergonomic. This was achieved by utilizing an innovative internal structure rather than dotting the surface in holes as is the case with many competing mice. Maximum performance, maximum agility – with none of the drawbacks.
- Evolutionary Performance Coating - Grippy, durable and dirt-resistant thanks to a hybrid anti-wear coating. That’s what you can expect from ROCCAT’s latest innovation in surface material technology. The performance finish helps you keep a firm hold of the Kone Pure Ultra during even the most frantic of gaming sessions. And it stays in pristine condition for all your future gaming sessions.
- ROCCAT Owl-Eye Sensor - The best just got better. Experience deadly pointer precision with the all-new 16,000dpi ROCCAT Owl-Eye optical sensor. Its key features include razor-sharp accuracy and remarkably consistent tracking capabilities. The lift-off distance can be calibrated as low as under 1mm with certain cloth mousepads. Based on the PixArt 3389 Sensor.
- The Basics Done to Perfection - The Kone Pure Ultra features the 2D Titan Wheel and improved click mechanics for crisper and more distinctive button presses. Other focus areas include extra-large mouse feet with rounded edges and a lighter, more flexible cable. These combine with the mouse’s low weight for a lighter-than-air gliding feel.
- AIMO Illumination - AIMO represents both a lighting engine and an eco-system at once. Its functionality grows based on the number of AIMO-enabled connected devices. It reacts organically based on your usage, presenting state-of-the-art illumination scenarios without the need for configuration.
- ROCCAT Owl-Eye Optical sensor: 16,000dpi
- Lift-off distance: Adjustable
- Acceleration: 50g
- Angle snapping: on/off
- Polling rate: 1,000Hz
- Distance Control Unit
- Onboard memory: 512kB
- Cable length: 1.8m
- ARM Cortex-M0: 48MHz
- Weight without cable: 66g
- PC Gaming - USB 2.0 or better
- Internet connection for driver