Will your golf course be up-to-par?
Can you turn your cosy, one-hole course into a bustling, world-famous resort? Craft unique courses and build top-class facilities to keep golf's wealthiest players coming back. Oversee the running of your enterprise, host tournaments and head out onto the course to ensure it's up-to-par.
- Realise Your Dream - Every great golfer begins their journey to fame and fortune with a putter in their hand and a dream in their head. You? Your dream is to turn your small golf course from a local attraction into a glittering resort that pulls in the wealthiest and most talented players from across the globe. But can you create the sport's ultimate destination and make your name as golf's top tycoon?
- Set a Course for Success - Display your design flair and love of golf to craft unique courses with the perfect balance of entertainment and challenge. Lay manicured greens and majestic fairways, plant trees, and carve out treacherous water hazards and sneaky bunkers using intuitive landscaping tools. Then surround your creations with inspiring vistas complete with rolling hills.
- Keep Them Coming Back - Entertain your VIPs off the course to keep them coming back. From comfortable clubhouses to five-star accommodation and restaurants to leisure facilities and shops, it's your job to build an environment that will keep your visitors feeling at home - and spending their money!
- Enjoy Your Creation - Confirm you've created a course that can draw the biggest and best by trying it out for yourself. A fun gameplay mode lets you carry your clubs onto the fairways and greens you've painstakingly placed to find out if they're as fun to play on as they are to look at. Just remember to steer clear of that pesky bunker off the fourth tee!
- Build a Stellar Reputation - Customer ratings will decide whether the name of your resort tops the leaderboard or is lost in the long grass. Ensure its smooth running by keeping an eye on your finances and hiring extra staff. Hosting successful tournaments will keep players out on the course and your creation in their good books. But do you have what it takes to win the coveted five-star rating?
System Requirements (Recommended)
- OS: Microsoft Windows Vista/7/8/8.1 (64bit)/10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, 3.0GHz (i5-3470 3.2 GHz) or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400+, 3.2GHz (FX-6300, 3.5Ghz)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM (4GB RAM)
- Graphics: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, 512 MB or ATI Radeon HD 5670, 512 MB (nVIDIA GeForce GTX 660, 2 GB or AMD Radeon HD 7870, 2 GB)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c (version 10)
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 250 MB available space (1GB)