The Most Advanced Gaming Laptop
The new Razer Blade 15 Advanced Model is now available with the world's first optical laptop switches in a gaming laptop. All models have options for the latest 6-Core Intel® Core™ processors and NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ graphics, combined with ample memory and fast storage options. The precision-crafted aluminium chassis is compact and durable while remaining as thin as 0.70-inch in select models.
- The World's First Optical Laptop Switch - Our new optical laptop switch harnesses the power and speed of light to instantly capture your inputs. Every keypress delivers satisfying mechanical tactile feedback, and each keycap is individually backlit with Razer Chroma RGB lighting.
- It's All Screen - Get more out of your viewing experience with minimal bezel distraction and colour-accurate individually-calibrated displays.
- Measurably More Mobile - The Razer Blade has the smallest footprint of any 15.6" gaming laptop while also being one of the thinnest in its class. Other similarly configured laptops measure up to 115% larger in volume, and over an inch bigger in both depth and width.
- Aluminum Unibody - Crafted from a single block of aluminium and CNC milled to exact precision, the Razer Blade features a black anodized finish accented by green USB ports and a backlit green triple-headed snake embedded in the display cover.
- Packed With Power - Powered by an 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 6 core processor and NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 10 Series graphics with Max-Q design. Go full throttle simultaneously playing and streaming, or using the latest creative apps to edit videos. Made possible with fast and upgradeable dual-channel memory, and now available in two tiers - a base model featuring dual storage with an SSD for speed and an HDD for large capacity, or the advanced model utilizing a pure SSD solution in a thinner chassis.
- Innovative Vapor Chamber Cooling System - The thinner, advanced model of the Razer Blade 15 utilizes a custom vapour chamber and cutting-edge thermal materials to efficiently and quietly dissipate heat for maximum performance and user comfort. The base model features a bespoke heat pipe system, capable of handling the thermal needs under the heaviest of loads.
- Expand Your Battlestations - Directly connect up to 3 external displays for expansive gaming across multiple displays through Thunderbolt 3™, Mini DisplayPort, and HDMI. Complete the setup by connecting desktop peripherals using the three USB 3.1 ports.
- Nothing Else Like A Blade - Designed for a customizable, immersive experience, the Razer Blade is loaded with innovative features.
- Get More Graphic Power - Connect a Razer Core X via Thunderbolt™ 3 and get more frames per second in games with a higher power desktop graphics card. Want to create instead of destroy? Combine the power of the built-in NVIDIA® GeForce® 10 Series graphics with a second GPU to decrease render times in supported creative apps.
- The Best Windows Ever for Gaming - Enjoy the incredibly smooth performance of existing games you love, then take your enjoyment further with Xbox titles now available on your PC. From the best casual games to the stunning performance of DirectX 12, Windows 10 is built for gaming.
- A clean slate - The Razer Blade is free of bloatware, so you get a clean install with only critical software for maximum resources and storage space right out of the box.
- OS: Windows® 10 64-bit
- Processor: 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-8750H processor, 6 Cores/12 Threads, 2.2GHz/4.1GHz (Base/Max Turbo), 9MB Cache
- Chipset: Mobile Intel® HM370 Chipset
- Graphics:* NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX™ 2070 Max-Q Design (8GB)
- 15.6" Full HD 240Hz
- 1920 x 1080
- 100% sRGB
- Matte screen w/ 4.9mm bezel
- Individually factory-calibrated
- Storage:* 512GB M.2 SSD (NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4)
- Memory:* 16GB dual-channel SO-DIMM (DDR4, 2667MHz), expandable to 32GB
- Battery: Built-in 80Wh rechargeable lithium-ion polymer battery
- Keyboard:* Per-key RGB powered by Razer Chroma™ N-Key rollover backlit keyboard / Anti-ghosting keyboard with Razer Chroma™ backlighting
- Touchpad: Precision glass touchpad
- Connectivity:* Intel® Wireless-AC 9260 (IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth® 5 connectivity)
- Size: W 355mm x D 235mm x H 16.8mm
- Weight: 2.07 kg
- Camera: Built-in webcam (1MP/720P)
- Thunderbolt™ 3 (USB-C™)
- USB 3.1 port x3 (SuperSpeed)
- Mini DisplayPort 1.4
- HDMI 2.0 audio and video output