Hear the Quality, Feel the Difference
The MH752 is a premiums gaming headset with an emphasis on comfort. It may feature premium sound quality via 40mm Neodymium drivers...and virtual 7.1 surround sound support via an onboard sound card...and an omnidirectional boom mic, ideal for the chaos and quiet devastation of a battle royale.
But the focus is on the lightweight, plush ear cups, with the holy trinity of swivelling cups, thick cushioning, and leatherette padding for an unprecedented level of comfort that has to be worn to be believed. Redefining comfort, the MH752 has no other equal.
- Superior Comfort – Swiveling ear cups, plush cushions, and lightweight construction provide the perfect fit for hours of comfort during the longest listening sessions.
- Multi-platform Compatibility – 3.5mm connection adapts to multiple devices including PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices.
- Virtual Surround Sound – The USB sound card controls the headset and provides virtual 7.1 surround sound to expand the soundstage
- Hi-fi Sound – 40mm Neodymium drivers and soft leatherette ear pads work in harmony to provide a full and balanced sound with excellent noise isolation
- Crystal-clear Communication – Omni-directional boom microphone is easy to position and reduces background noise for clear voice capture
- Portable Form Factor – Detachable cable, detachable microphone, and fold-flat hinges improve portability for transport and usage beyond the gaming environment
- Sleek Styling – Make a statement without the sound and fury; superior audio performance is heard, not seen.
- Driver Diameter: 40mm
- Frequency Response: 20 – 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity (@1kHz): 97 dB ± 3 dB
- Input Maximum: 40mW
- Connector: 3.5mm 4-pole jack / USB Type A
- Headband Material: Steel and plastic headband, PU leather and foam cushion
- Ear Cushion Material: PU Leather and foam cushion
- 0.3m 3.5m to dual 3.5mm cable
- 1.5m 3.5mm connector
- 1.5m USB cable