This Bundle Contains:
||Blue - Yeti USB Microphone - Blackout Edition
||Player Unknown's Battlegrounds (MA15+) - Download Code
The world's most versatile high-resolution USB & XLR Microphone
Create unparalleled recordings with your computer using Blue's best-selling Yeti family of USB microphones. Thanks to our proprietary tri-capsule technology, Yeti microphones produce pristine, studio-quality recordings with legendary ease. And four different pattern settings offer incredible flexibility so you can record vocals, music, podcasts, audio for video, interviews, or even cryptozoology lectures in ways that would normally require multiple microphones. Whether you're recording at home, on the road, or in the Himalayas, Yeti helps you produce studio-quality recordings every time.
- Yeti mic
- 12” XLR breakout Y-cable
- 3M USB cable
- Bring your recordings out of the cold - From the best-selling Yeti family comes Yeti Pro—the first microphone that captures 24-bit/192kHz digital recordings on your desktop, and connects to professional recording equipment in the studio. Featuring three custom condenser capsules and four different pattern settings, Yeti Pro delivers detailed audio that’s more than four times higher resolution than a CD—during any recording scenario. Whether you record at home, in a studio, or in the Himalayas, Yeti Pro is the most versatile microphone solution.
- Get legendary sound quality and performance - The world’s top artists use Blue microphones in the studio, and Yeti Pro brings that heritage to your desktop. The proprietary capsule design delivers rich, detailed sound, while the premium A-D converter enables high-resolution 24-bit/192kHz audio recording direct to your computer. In other words, it’s the highest-quality USB mic available. Make sure you capture every last detail of your podcasts, voice-overs and music projects. Bring Yeti Pro to the table, and unleash the beast.
- Record any situation - Thanks to a three-condenser-capsule array and four pattern settings — cardioid, omni-directional, stereo, bi-directional — Yeti Pro is like having multiple high resolution mics in one. And it features an adjustable design so you can find the optimal mic placement. Whether you’re producing podcasts, voice-overs and game streaming, or recording audio for your latest music project, Yeti Pro will carry your projects to great heights!
- Cardioid Mode: Perfect for podcasts, game streaming, vocal performances, voice-overs and instruments. Cardioid mode records sound sources that are directly in front of the microphone, delivering rich, full-bodied sound.
- Stereo Mode: Uses both the left and right channels to capture a wide, realistic sound image—ideal for recording acoustic guitar or choir.
- Omnidirectional Mode: Picks up sound equally from all around the mic. It’s best used in situations when you want to capture the ambience of "being there" - like recording a band's live performance, a multi-person podcast or a conference call.
- Bidirectional: Records from both the front and rear of the microphone - good for recording a duet or two-person interview.
- The Mic that grows with you - As you move on to bigger and bigger projects, your studio must grow with you. Yeti Pro is the only USB mic that features a dual XLR breakout cable so you can connect to mixers, high-end preamps and other professional studio gear. Give your music what it needs now — and in the future. Give it Yeti Pro.
- Focus on your performance - Ever heard your voice come through the headphones a moment after you spoke? That’s called recording latency, and we have no patience for it. Just plug your headphones directly into Yeti Pro for zero-latency monitoring that eliminates those distracting delays so you can record and overdub in real time. A dedicated headphone volume knob on the front allows you to dial in the perfect monitoring volume as you record.
- Start recording quickly - Who needs a learning curve? Yeti Pro was designed with a convenient, no-hassle workflow in mind. Set up in seconds with the included desktop stand or connect directly to a mic stand. Adjust microphone gain, pick up pattern, headphone volume, or mute/unmute with easy-to-reach controls. And record in comfort with Yeti Pro’s side-address operation — just speak, sing or play into the Yeti Pro on the same side as the Blue logo to capture pro sound.
- 24-bit/192kHz audio resolution for superior recording quality
- Analog XLR connection for use with pro-studio gear
- Unique three-condenser-capsule array with cardioid, bidirectional, omni, and stereo pattern settings—versatile for any recording scenario
- Proprietary capsule design to capture sounds with detail and articulation
- Zero-latency headphone monitoring for recording in real time without delays
- Gain control, mute button, and other handy features for a hassle-free workflow
- Mountable on mic stand or included desktop stand for studio or desktop recording
- XLR breakout cable and USB cable—everything you need to start recording
- Mac and PC drivers for easy recording with your favorite software
Microphone & Performance
- Power Required/Consumption: 5V 500mA (USB)/48V DC (analog)
- Sample Rate: 192 kHz
- Bit Rate: 24-bit
- Capsules: 3 Blue-proprietary 14mm condenser capsules
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Bidirectional, Omnidirectional, Stereo
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 4.5mV/Pa (1 kHz)
- Max SPL: 120dB (THD: 0.5% 1kHz)
- Impedance: >16 ohms
- Power Output (RMS): 130 mW
- THD: 0.009%
- Frequency Response: 15 Hz - 22 kHz
- Signal to Noise: 114dB
- Dimensions (extended in stand): 12cm x 12.5cm x 29.5cm
- Weight (microphone): 1.2 lbs (.55 kg)
- Weight (stand): 2.2 lbs (1 kg)
- Cable: 12" Y-Cable and 2M USB cable
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, XP Home Edition or XP Professional
- USB 2.0 High Speed
- 256 MB RAM (minimum)
- Requires downloadable driver
- Mac OSX (10.6.4 or higher)
- USB 2.0 High Speed
- 256 MB RAM (minimum)