Turn up your gameplay.
- Precisely tuned 50mm drivers deliver game-changing sound
- Lightweight metal exoskeleton earcups offer comfort and stability
- Noise-isolating acoustic chambers provide high-resolution audio and low distortion
- Isolated closed-cup design and dual-material ear cushions block outside noise
- Easy-to-reach RIG game audio dial for fingertip master volume control
- Inline controls let you adjust audio without using console menus
- Unlock precise, three-dimensional sound with a prepaid Dolby Atmos® for Headphones activation code*
- Removable noise-cancelling mic and flip-to-mute function for focused gameplay
- The 3.5 mm cable is compatible with PCs, consoles and personal electronic devices
Control the battlefield with the exceptionally engineered RIG 500 PRO Esports Edition headset. With its metal exoskeleton, precisely-tuned acoustic chambers, powerful 50 mm drivers and the first-ever RIG game audio dial delivering intuitive volume control, victory is at your fingertips.
- Mic frequency response: 100 Hz–10 kHz
- Mic sensitivity: -45 dBV/Pa
- Mic signal-to-noise ratio: >42 dB
- Mic pick-up pattern: Uni-directional
- Headphone weight: 323 g/11.4 oz
- Headphone frequency response: 20 Hz–20 kHz
- Headphone impedance: 32 ohms
- Headphone sensitivity: 111 dBSPL/V
- Headphone maximum input power: 40 mW
- Headphone drivers: Dynamic 50 mm
- Compatibility: Cross-Platform, Laptop, PC
- Cable length: 1.3 m
*Dolby Atmos® requires an Xbox One or Windows 10 compatible device, and a Microsoft account and login. Activation for one device only.