Elite audio – uncontested.
- Precisely tuned 50 mm drivers deliver game-changing sound
- Lightweight exoskeleton earcups offer comfort and stability
- Noise-isolating acoustic chambers provide high-resolution audio and low distortion
- Isolated closed-cup design and dual-material earcushions block outside noise
- Inline controls let you adjust audio without using console menus
- Unlock precise, three-dimensional sound with a prepaid Dolby Atmos® for Headphones activation code*
- Removable noise-canceling mic and flip-to-mute function for focused gameplay
- The 3.5 mm cable is compatible with PCs, consoles and personal electronic devices
- Replaceable earcups and interchangeable cables allow you to configure your headset to suit your needs
Control the battlefield with the exceptionally engineered RIG 500 PRO gaming headset, designed for PC. With its metal headband, lightweight exoskeleton, precisely-tuned acoustic chambers, powerful 50 mm drivers and intuitive inline volume control, victory is at your fingertips.
- Mic frequency response: 100 Hz–10 kHz
- Mic sensitivity: -45 dBV/Pa
- Mic signal-to-noise ratio: >42 dB
- Mic pick-up pattern: Uni-directional
- Headphone weight: 281 g/9.9 oz
- Headphone frequency response: 20 Hz–20 kHz
- Headphone impedance: 32 ohms
- Headphone sensitivity: 111 dBSPL/V
- Headphone maximum input power: 40 mW
- Headphone drivers: Dynamic 50 mm
- Compatibility: Laptop and PC
- Cable length: 1.3 m
*Dolby Atmos requires an Xbox One or Windows 10 compatible device and a Microsoft account and login. Activation for one device only.