Control the battlefield with RIG 500 PRO HS.
Lightweight exoskeleton, tuned acoustic chambers, 50 mm drivers and the RIG game audio dial create a high-resolution audio experience.
- The sound of victory - High-resolution gaming audio lets you pinpoint your competition anywhere on the playing field. Vibration-dampening exoskeleton earcups, finely tuned acoustic chambers and powerful 50 mm drivers create an immersive sound experience to give you the winning edge.
- Winning has never felt better - RIG 500 PRO HS features dual-material ear cushions that use a moisture wicking fabric and leatherette combination to block out distracting background noise while keeping you cool and comfortable during the heat of the competition.
- Game-changing audio at your fingertips - RIG 500 PRO HS puts the power to adjust the master volume at your fingertips. The patent-pending RIG game audio dial integrates with your console controller for easy volume adjustment without interrupting your gameplay.
- 50 mm performance drivers
- Lightweight exoskeleton
- Acoustic chambers
- Dual-material ear cushions
- RIG game audio dial for console
- Noise-cancelling mic
- Multiple configurations
- Mic frequency response: 100 Hz-10 kHz
- Mic sensitivity: -45 dBV/PA
- Mic signal-to-noise ratio: >42 dB
- Mic pick-up pattern: Uni-directional
- Headphone weight: 258 g/9.1 oz
- Headphone frequency response: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Headphone impedance: 32 ohms
- Headphone sensitivity: 111 dBSPL/V
- Headphone maximum input power: 40 mW
- Headphone drivers: Dynamic 50 mm
- Compatibility: PS4™
- Cable length: 1.3 m