Feel the impact
The ROCCAT Vulcan mechanical gaming keyboard is fast and robust and features exceptional lighting. It boasts keys that were imagined and designed entirely by ROCCAT, featuring crisp and tactile Titan switches, for speedy yet precise keystrokes. The anodized aluminium top plate of the keyboard makes it sturdy and solid, and the switches are designed to minimize dust build-up. Long-life LEDs can display 16.8M colours and multiple effects, while transparent switch housing spreads the light evenly, providing the best possible stage for AIMO's living light. The Vulcan represents a gaming tool built for precision using the pragmatic concepts of German design and engineering.
- ROCCAT Vulcan 120 AIMO
- Quick-installation guide
- Disposal information
- The game-changing Titan Switch - The Titan Switch is equal parts mechanics and firmware. On the mechanical side, it features a host of design evolutions that fill every keystroke with reliability and consistency. Its special housing reinforces the structure of switches to minimize side-to-side wobbling and make every press feel more sturdy and solid. When switches are actuated, the contact stabilizes faster so that keystrokes can be read faster. On the firmware side, this innovation allows the re-worked algorithm to reliably read the Vulcan's presses at a much earlier point after actuation - considerably faster than competing keyboards - for more responsiveness and precision.
- Built to last - An anodized aluminium plate reinforces the Vulcan's structural integrity and protects against wear and tear. The detachable palm rest and low-profile keyboard design improve ergonomics, making it suitable for long periods of game time. Keycaps are specially designed for easy maintenance. They match the spacing and surface area of traditional caps but feature a shortened height to make cleaning easy, complementing the Titan Switch's dust-resistant housing perfectly.
- AIMO Illumination - The Vulcan provides the best possible platform for the AIMO lighting engine. Each switch features an individually configurable, long-life LED capable of displaying 16.8M colours in a variety of special effects. Transparent switch housing means the multicolour lighting shines impressively and is spread evenly from every key. AIMO represents both a lighting engine and an eco-system at once. Its functionality grows based on the number of AIMO-enabled connected devices. It reacts organically based on your usage, presenting state-of-the-art illumination scenarios without the need for configuration.
- Palm Rest & Media Keys - The palm rest adds a subtle level of comfort and support. It's ideal for gamers who tend towards lengthy sessions and want their performance in tip-top shape throughout. With mixer-style media keys and wheel, you've got sophisticated function as well as comfort.
- Size: 46.2cm x 23.5cm x 3.2cm approx
- Weight: 1150g
- RGB per-key illumination: 16.8m colours
- Actuation Point: 1.8mm (tactile, silent)
- Switch travel distance: 3.6mm
- Integrated macro & settings memory: 512kb
- USB cable: 1.8m
- Polling rate: 1000Hz
- All keys remappable
- ROCCAT® Easy-Shift[+]™ technology
- 32-bit ARM Cortex-M0 based processor
- ROCCAT® Swarm software suite
- Removable ergonomic palm rest