HyperX Pulsefire Surge
Pinpoint precision paired with 360° RGB lighting
The HyperX Pulsefire Surge™ gives gamers the best of both style and substance, providing pinpoint accuracy thanks to its state-of-the-art Pixart 3389 sensor and spectacular 360° RGB lighting effects with its unique light ring. Pulsefire Surge has native DPI settings as high as 16,000 DPI for precision that will satisfy even the most demanding digital snipers. Responsive Omron switches rated for 50 million clicks ensure that once you have that headshot lined up, your click will definitely register. Customise the mouse DPI, set individual LED colours, assign macros and save them directly to your mouse with HyperX NGenuity software. The Pulsefire Surge also comes equipped with large skates to allow for a smooth, controlled glide.
- Light ring provides dazzling, dynamic 360° RGB effects - The smooth, stunning light ring will give your build an edge in customizable style.
- Pixart 3389 Sensor with native DPI settings up to 16,000 - The sensor’s fluid and responsive tracking provides players with improved accuracy.
- Responsive, reliable Omron switches - Omron switches rated for 50 million clicks provide crisp tactile feedback and give you supreme confidence in your inputs.
- Compatible with powerful, easy-to-use HyperX NGenuity software - Customise lighting effects, set DPI, program buttons and save them to the onboard memory with NGenuity software.
- Store customisations to onboard memory - Save up to 3 profiles to your Pulsefire Surge and have your setup ready to go, even on the go.
- Large skates for easy gliding, so you never miss a beat.
- Ergonomic: Symmetrical
- Sensor: Pixart PMW3389
- Resolution: Up to 16,000 DPI
- DPI presets: 800 / 1600 / 3200 DPI
- Speed: 450ips
- Acceleration: 50G
- Buttons: 6
- Left/right buttons switches: Omron
- Left/right buttons durability: 50 million clicks
- Backlight: RGB (16,777,216 colours)
- Light effects: Per-LED RGB lighting1 and 4 brightness levels
- Onboard memory: 3 profiles
- Connection type: USB 2.0
- Polling rate: 1000Hz
- USB data format: 16 bits/axis
- Dynamic coefficient of friction: 0.13µ2
- Static coefficient of friction: 0.20µ2
- Cable type: Braided
- Weight (without cable): 100g
- Weight (with cable): 130g
- Dimensions: L 120.24mm x H 40.70mm x W 62.85mm
- Cable length: 1.8m
1. Per-LED RGB lighting customisable with HyperX NGenuity software 2. Tested on HyperX FURY S Pro Gaming Mouse Pad.