Introducing: The Neon
Whether you're looking to play eSports like Overwatch, PUBG, DOTA 2, Counter Strike: Global Offensive or experience the full potential of games such as The Elder Scrolls Online, World of Warcraft, Far Cry 5 and more - we have the right machine for you.
Designed from the ground up to deliver one of the best possible gaming experiences, this PC features all the technology you need to play all the latest games. Featuring 16GB of Corsair Vengeance RAM (2 x 8GB, 3000mhz), a Asus Strix GTX 1080 video card, as well as a 250GB Samsung SSD plus a 2TB WD secondary Hard Drive, you'll be able to enjoy lightning fast load times and super smooth framerates on all your PC games. The Neon Gaming PC also comes with Windows 10 installed and an external USB DVD Drive.
ASUS ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1080 outshines the competition
- 1936 MHz engine clock for outstanding performance and gaming experience.
- DirectCU III with Patented Wing-Blade Fans delivers 30% cooler and 3X quieter performance.
- ASUS FanConnect features 4-pin GPU-controlled headers connected to system fans for optimal thermal performance.
- Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and best reliability.
- Aura RGB Lighting to express personalized gaming style.
- VR-friendly HDMI ports for immersive virtual reality experiences.
- GPU Tweak II with Xsplit Gamecaster provides intuitive performance tweaking and lets you stream your gameplay instantly.
- NVIDIA ANSEL for a revolutionary new way to capture in-game screenshots.
- NVIDIA GameWorks™ provides an interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay.
- CPU: Intel i5 8600K 6 core max speed 4.3GHZ, cooled by Corsair H100iV2 (240mm radiator)
- RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB ram (2 x 8GB) (3000mhz)
- GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080
- Storage: 250GB Samsung SSD + 2TB WD HDD
- Motherboard: Asus Strix 370-G
- PSU: Corsair 550W RM (Gold rated)
- Cooling: 2 Additional Corsair SP RGB fans
- Case: Black Corsair 460X
- OS: Windows 10Wireless on motherboard
Terms and Conditions
- Monitor, keyboard, mouse, headphones and other accessories not included.
- Computer build times may take up to one business week. We will contact you if any delays occur with your order.
- Please contact our Customer Service team if you have any enquiries.