This product is a digital redemption code and is physically shipped to you. This product code is not provided by e-mail.
Take Your Sims to the City
Do your Sims long to leave the suburbs behind? Fulfill their dreams in the diverse city of San Myshuno, where they can discover exciting neighborhoods, move into a new apartment, check out fun festivals and more. In The Sims™ 4 City Living your Sims can experience the joys and challenges of sharing close quarters with other Sims. Work your way up from a starter unit to a penthouse as your Sims launch new metropolitan careers!
- Explore the Bustling City of San Myshuno: Explore a densely populated, urban city with a variety of neighbourhoods each with its own unique personality. Paint (or deface) a mural in the Arts Quarter. Sing your heart out at the new Karaoke Bar in the Fashion District. Shoot hoops at the basketball court in the Spice Market. Invite friends over to play video games after a long day at the office in Uptown.
- Discover Lively, Cultural Festivals: Enrich and grow your Sims by taking them to different festivals all over the city where they can watch street performers, enter competitions, and meet different walks of life. Take your Sims to the Spice Festival where they can enter the Curry Challenge and become the Spice Master. Help your Sim light fireworks with a hot date at the Romance Festival. Earn Simoleons by selling your Sims’ crafts at the Flea Market.
- Live in Apartments and get Closer with Your Neighbours: With so many Sims living in such close quarters, your Sims are sure to experience some interesting interactions, and build all kinds of relationships with their new neighbours. Maybe make a new best friend or romantic interest, and debate giving them a key to your Sims’ place. Or decide how you want to handle late night parties and blasting music. Beat them or join them.
- Work Your Way Up from Starter Apartment to Penthouse: Choose an apartment that’s right for you, as each apartment has unique traits that will enhance your Sims gameplay. Experience the charm and thrill of your first apartment, but know that it might have some setbacks, like cockroaches, leaky pipes or electrical problems. But remember that dreams do come true, and you can help your Sims’ work their way up to living in a Skyscraper Penthouse, with panoramic views and a… Talking Toilet!
- Embark on New, Metropolitan Careers: Embark on new metropolitan careers and take your Sims to the city streets to put them to work! Make dramatic speeches as you fight for a cause as a Politician. Show the world how cultured you are as a Food or Art Critic. Inspire the masses and earn followers working in Social Media.
- OS: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- CPU: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent (For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-62 or equivalent)
- RAM: At least 2 GB RAM
- HARD DRIVE: At least 3 GB of free space (14 GB if installing with The Sims™ 4) with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games
- VIDEO: 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0. Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better, Intel GMA X4500 or better.
- DIRECTX: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
- INPUT: Keyboard and Mouse
- ONLINE REQUIREMENTS: Internet connection required for product activation
* Requires The Sims 4 game to play (sold separately), all game updates to play and internet connection for installation.