For Xbox One and PC
Enhance your console experience
Driving Force is designed for the latest Xbox One™ console racing game titles. You may never race with a regular controller again after you experience G920 Driving Force.
G920 Driving Force also works on PC with select titles using Logitech Gaming Software.
- Dual-Motor Force Feedback - Feel every weight shift, brake fade or tire slip - Feel your tires on every turn and type of terrain, sense under- or over-steer drifting and more. Powerful dual-motor force feedback realistically simulates force effects so you can respond with precision.
- Designed for Distance - Race-ready materials that can handle it all - Driving Force handles the stress of racing action and is built for long-lasting reliability. Solid steel ball bearings in the wheel shaft and stainless steel paddle shifters and pedals make G920 the long-distance race wheel. It's covered in high-quality, hand-stitched leather, with the look and feel of a high-performance racecar wheel and it gives you a more comfortable, durable experience.
- Helical Gearing With Anti-Backlash - Tight, smooth, precise control - You get an exceptionally smooth, quiet steering action. Helical gears are modelled after gears used in automotive transmissions to reduce unwanted noise and vibration. Anti-backlash keeps the wheel and pedals tight, maximizing your control.
- Easy-Access Game Controls - Right at your fingertips - All your controls are where you can reach them. The D-Pad, buttons and paddle shifters are incorporated into the racing wheel. LED indicator lights positioned just above the centre of the wheel tell you exactly when to up- or down-shift. You maintain maximum acceleration without taking your eyes off the track. A 24-point selection dial and the +/- buttons on the front of the wheel let you further fine-tune your driving preferences.
- Responsive Floor Pedal Unit - Adjustable for maximum control - Maintain a more realistic driving body position with the separate floor pedal unit with integrated throttle, brake, and clutch pedals. G29 Driving Force lets you comfortably accelerate, brake and change gears with the feel of an actual car. The nonlinear brake pedal mimics the performance of a pressure-sensitive brake system for a more responsive, accurate braking feel. For even finer control, reposition the pedal faces to make heel-toe maneuvers easier to perform. Rubber feet for hard surfaces and a patented retractable carpet grip system help your pedals stay right where you put them.
- Mounts Securely - Performance that stays where you want it - Drive fearlessly knowing the wheel won't shift during aggressive maneuvers. The racing wheel mounts securely to your table or racing rig via built-in clamps or screw mounting points.
- 900° Steering - For realistic turns on the track - The 900-degree lock-to-lock rotation of the G29 Driving Force means you can turn the wheel two and a half times. It's the same degree of motion as a steering wheel inside a car.
- Steering Wheel Stripe - Stay oriented in the right direction - Easily see if your steering is dialled in using a visual cue within your peripheral vision. The steering wheel stripe is a visual indicator of which direction the wheel is pointing.
- Works with Driving Force Shifter Attachment - Pinpoint gear selection - Complete your racing rig for the most realistic experience. Add the 6-speed manual Driving Force shifter to your racing wheel setup.