Push the boundary of control
The cloth surface of G240 provides ideal surface friction for low DPI gaming, improving mouse control and precise cursor placement. Consistent surface texture can improve sensor performance, especially when used with Logitech G gaming sensors. And the soft rubber base maintains stability without sacrificing comfort.
- Moderate surface friction, crafted for control - Gamers using low-DPI settings, benefit from moderate resistance to the mouse feet when starting or stopping a rapid movement. Heat-treated at 200° C, the cloth surface of G240 provides just the right amount of friction for low-DPI maneuvers.
- Consistent surface texture for edge-to-edge performance - Heavy patterns and designs can interfere with sensor performance. G240 features a clean, consistent surface texture. This gives sensors better imagery for translating mouse movement into cursor movement, an improvement over inconsistent or dirty table and desk surfaces.
- Better together: Matched to Logitech G sensors - Whether using an optical or laser mouse, G240 can give gamers access to enhanced sensor accuracy and precision. G240 uses a surface texture comparable to the optimal testing environment for Logitech G mice.
- Stable rubber base for a winning foundation - The rubber base firmly bonded to the cloth helps keep the flexible surface in place and prevent the cloth from bunching up in front of the mouse, interfering with smooth mouse movement.
- Comfortable cloth construction - At just 1mm thick, G240 maintains a low profile. The soft fabric improves comfort as the wrist moves back and forth across the mouse pad's edge.
- Roll for transport: take it with you - With a flexible cloth construction, G240 rolls up for easy transport and lies flat when you're ready to play. Protect the mouse pad when you take it to LAN events using the hexagonal packaging.
- Width: 340 mm
- Depth: 280 mm
- Thickness: 1 mm
- Weight: 90g (approximate)