This Preowned game may not include the original box art or manual,
but we all know it’s what’s on
the inside that counts!
On the rare chance your game is anything less than awesome give our Customer Service Team a call and
a free return and replacement.
The Karate Kid Saga continues!
Choose a side, master your moves, and embrace your destiny in an epic beat 'em up adventure inspired by the hit show. Take control of 8 playable characters with deep move sets, combos, progression, real-time character swaps, ultimate attacks and much more!
34 years after the events of the 1984 All Valley Karate Tournament, the rivalry of Daniel LaRusso and Johnny Lawrence continues. The fight is in your hands now!
- Two-Fold Storyline - Featuring an all-new storyline filled with unique cutscenes and dialogue - choose to take control of Daniel and his students at Miyagi-Do Karate through a storyline campaign. Or select their rivals, Johnny Lawrence and his disciples at Cobra Kai to play their side of the story. Completing both sides of the campaign unveils an ultimate ending.
- 8 playable characters
- 50 character types with over 60 attacks
- RPG-Like Dojo Progression - Master 40 unique skills and upgrade your characters' stats as you karate your way through enemies.
- Character Swap System - Choose your Dojo then seamlessly swap between your favourite characters within, including Miyagi Do's Daniel, Robby, Sam and Demetri; or Cobra Kai's Johnny, Miguel, Hawk and Tory.
- Live the Cobra Kai Universe - Explore Los Angeles in the Karate Kid universe across 28 missions filled with characters and enemies from the show!
- Authentic Cobra Kai Experience - Featuring the voices of William Zabka, Ralph Macchio and other top-tier cast, along with an exclusive soundtrack from the creators of the Cobra Kai show
- Original story tying the original Karate Kid films Karate the new Cobra Kai YouTube series together
- Exclusive sound-track from the creators of the series