This Preowned game may not include the original box art or manual,
but we all know it’s what’s on
the inside that counts!
On the rare chance your game is anything less than awesome give our Customer Service Team a call and
a free return and replacement.
Do you feel it, Zach? My coffee warned me about it
Welcome to Greenvale... A remote rural town where mystery and murder go hand in hand. Assume the role of Agent Francis York Morgan, and delve deeper into Greenvale's deadly secrets. Interrogations, investigations, and bloody crime scenes await you in this seemingly sleepy town. York arrives in Greenvale following the murder of a young woman named Anna Graham and must uncover the Raincoat Killer's true identity.
- A living, breathing persistent world of investigative mystery, featuring NPCs with their own individual mysteries to uncover.
- Dozens of side quests that will further immerse the player and reveal more of Greenvale's secret underbelly.
- Engage in an open-world adventure as you go sightseeing and explore the town of Greenvale while you solve the mysteries within it.
- A combination of over-the-shoulder shooter action, driving, and 3rd person adventure/exploration offers a variety of gameplay.
- Use your profiling prowess to recreate the crime with the various clues and items found at the scene.
- Dozens of melee, ranged, and hidden weapons to defend yourself from the onslaught of evil.
- Lengthy campaign with over 20 hours of gameplay.