Ultimate Sound Science
Hear enemies sneaking around, special ability cues and everything else all around you. Be fully immersed in the gamescape and the hear the entirety of epic soundtracks. The most advanced audio technology and endurance materials combine to deliver expansive cinematic sound. Pro-G™ audio drivers upgraded to 50 mm and DTS Headphone:X 2.0 surround1 create the ultimate sonic experience.
- Play advanced - Upgraded Pro-G 50 mm drivers are constructed with a woven hybrid mesh that unlocks greater sonic detail, depth, and clarity at any volume. Now, with an increased diameter, Pro-G performs better than ever. Low-frequency sounds - like booming explosions and rich soundtracks - are even more full and cinematic. High frequencies - voices, footsteps, shots fired - are incredibly clean and precisely recreated.
- Surround beyond 7.1 - Experience incredible DTS® Headphone:X 2.0 that performs with greater precision than standard 7.1 channel surround sound.2 Precise and accurate in-game spatial awareness allows you to clearly detect position and distance in a complete 3D soundscape. Hearing your surroundings clearly can be the difference between victory and defeat.
- Fully customizable - With Logitech G HUB gaming software you can personalize LIGHTSYNC RGB lighting, program G-keys with macros and in-game commands, and customize audio preferences with unique profiles for each game and app.
- Lightsync RGB - Select from pre-loaded RGB animations or choose from approximately 16.8 million colours and create your own custom effects with G HUB software. G HUB also unlocks RGB effects that react to in-game action, audio, or screen colour. You can also choose to synchronize G635 with your Logitech G RGB devices for a unified, immersive gear experience.
- Programmable G-Keys - Assign custom commands using G HUB on the three programmable G-keys for a seamless gaming and media experience. Set custom controls to cycle through your audio profiles, skip to the next song, activate push-to-talk communication, trigger instant in-game macros and command combinations, and more.
- Personalize sound profiles - Use G HUB to customize your EQ and DTS Headphone:X 2.0 settings3. Optimize sound profiles for each of your games, music apps, movie players, and more. Control mic volume, sidetone, and noise removal settings;
- Be heard loud and clear - 6 mm Mic+ is a flip-to-mute boom mic enhanced for amazingly clear and precise comms. The boom has an indicator LED so you know when your mic is muted. When not in use, the boom mic flips up into the headset muting the mic and making it nearly invisible.
- One headset, all platforms - One headset for all your devices. G635 mixes audio from up to two devices at once. Choose from PC, mobile and game consoles including Nintendo Switch™, Play®Station® 4 and Xbox® One.4
- Built for comfort and endurance - You'll be extremely comfortable, even during the longest gaming sessions with sports mesh padding in the ear cups and headband. G635 is fitted with large-diameter circumaural ear pads which fit completely around the ears and put no direct pressure on soft tissues. The ear cups are removable and hand washable.
1DTS Headphone:X 2.0 surround sound is only available for Windows OS and requires Logitech G HUB gaming software
2DTS Headphone:X 2.0 surround sound is only available for Windows OS and requires Logitech G HUB gaming software
3EQ and surround sound settings are only available for Windows OS and require Logitech G HUB gaming software.
4Some Xbox One controllers may require an Xbox adapter, sold separately. Mac OS, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and Mobile: stereo mode only
- Size: H 18.8cm x W 19.5cm x D 8.7cm
- Weight (no cable): 344g
- PC Cable Length: 2.8m
- Mobile Cable Length: 1.5m
- Driver: 50 mm
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 KHz
- Impedance: 39 Ohms (passive), 5 k Ohms (active)
- Sensitivity: 93 dB SPL/mW
- Microphone (Boom):
- Microphone Pickup pattern: Cardioid (Unidirectional)
- Size: 6 mm
- Frequency response: 100 Hz-10 KHz
- Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Mac®, Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, tablet, or mobile device
- USB 2.0 port for PCs or 3.5 mm audio port for console or/ mobile devices
- DTS Headphone:X 2.0 enabled on PC via USB connection and Logitech G HUB software
- Optional G HUB software requires Internet access for software installation and runs on 64-bit Windows® 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or late