The newest edition of the Bass Pro Shops Series!
Bass Pro Shops: The Strike – Championship Edition combines authentic environments based on real lakes, engaging gameplay with accurate fish and lure behaviours that creates an immersive fishing adventure. Players can enjoy 3 different game-play modes including Quick Fish, Career and Bass Pro Shops Invitational Tournament, or compete with friends in mini games like boat races and casting challenges.
Players cast, jig, set the hook, and fight as if a real fish were on the other end of the line. The game takes players to some of North America's most famous fishing hot spots and features eleven types of game fish including Largemouth, Smallmouth, Catfish, and Striped Bass as well as Northern Pike and Muskie. In addition, realistic lake bottom topography, advanced graphics, and authentic fishing gear from the Bass Pro Shops stores, all combine to offer virtual anglers the most comprehensive fishing game experience to-date.
- All Gamer Appeal - Four modes of entertaining and competitive gameplay. In Career Mode gamers will need to understand the equipment, topography of the lakes, and specific fish behaviours in order to succeed. Players will be guided by the true rules of tournament bass fishing just like they would if they were fishing in real life. With two social arcade games -Boat Racing and Casting Challenge - The Strike is perfect for quick and friendly competitions with up to 4 players.
- Amazing Lakes - Ten of North America's greatest lakes are realistically depicted, so playerscan recognize key landmarks and find their favorited fishing spots.
- Abundance of Fish - The Strike features a large variety of fresh water fish, includingLargemouth bass, Smallmouth bass, Striped bass, and Kentucky spotted bass, Walleye, Northern and more. Each lake also contains a legendary fish of record proportions that will challenge even the best players and experienced fishermen.
- Variety of Equipment - Players can tailor their equipment by going to the Bass Pro Shops in-game store to select lures, rods, and reels. Players can also win new boats by winning tournaments.
- Statistics - The Strike tracks players' fishing data, ranging from the number of successful casts to the most popular lure. The game also tracks the total weight of each species of fish caught and individual lake totals, tournaments won, etc.
- Online Leader Boards - Players will be able to post their fishing stats to online leader boards for the world to see their results.