A new challenger has appeared!
Brawlout is the party fighting game, designed for couch play, online matches and competitive tournaments.
Rather than slow-paced defensive battles, Brawlout goes all-out with the lightning-fast aerobatics which platform fighters are famous for. By focusing on aggressive mechanics, new players will be able to easily nail impressive combos while not feeling overwhelmed by friends who've had a bit more practice.
- Streamlined combat - Rather than slow-paced defensive battles, Brawlout goes all-out with the lightning-fast aerobatics which platform fighters are famous for. By focusing on aggressive mechanics, new players will be able to easily nail impressive combos while not feeling overwhelmed by friends who’ve had a bit more practice. Ideal for beginners as well as pro gamers looking to dedicate the time to participate in the many tournaments we have planned throughout the year.
- Action is kept fast and fluid - Advanced techniques like air dodging, wavedashes, directional influence, teching, ledge grabs or Rage Bursts.
- Vastly different combat styles - Each character in Brawlout has their own unique playstyle, catering to specific character archetypes seen in other fighters. Whether you’re a die-hard grappler or a rushdown fiend, there is a fighter for you in Brawlout.
- Rage Meter - The Rage Meter builds up as you both deal and take damage, allowing you either break combos with the Rage Burst or unleash hell with the Rage Mode. The Rage Burst pushes opponents back, breaking their combos and allowing players to create some breathing room at the cost of half their Rage Meter. If the meter fills, you can activate the Rage Mode, increasing the knockback you deal while reducing the amount you take.
- Single Player - AI opponents are available if you want to practice your team combos with a friend, or if you need to fill out a free for all:
- Train with advanced tutorials
- Practice advanced combo setups with custom settings and helpful visual aids
- Climb the challenging arcade towers
- Multiplayer - Up to four players can compete in either timed, stock or team battles:
- All on the same device
- Each with their own device, without any internet connection, playing nearby
- Go online to challenge players worldwide or create custom lobbies just for your friends with a custom game