Pokémon Sword / Pokémon Shield software not included.
The system for gamers on the go!
Nintendo Switch Lite is a compact, lightweight addition to the Nintendo Switch family, with integrated controls. It is designed specifically for handheld play, so you can jump into your favourite games wherever you happen to be.
Nintendo Switch Lite supports all Nintendo Switch software that can be played in handheld mode. It’s great for people who have lots of opportunities to play outside, and also for anyone who wants to play online or local wireless multiplayer with friends or family who already own a flagship Nintendo Switch console. As a dedicated handheld gaming device, Nintendo Switch Lite does not support output to a TV.
- It’s easy to take your favourite games with you - With its light, sleek design, this system is ready to hit the road whenever you are.
- Built-in controllers - Controllers are built right into the system for handheld play, and the left side sports a +Control Pad.
- Compatible games - The Nintendo Switch Lite system plays the library of Nintendo Switch games that work in handheld mode. Joy-Con controllers (sold separately) can be wirelessly connected to Nintendo Switch Lite to play games compatible with tabletop mode, such as 1-2-Switch and Super Mario Party
- Local wireless - Link up to eight Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Lite systems together to play multiplayer games anywhere.
- Online play - Team up or face off with others online in compatible games with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
- Size: 91.1mm x 208mm x 13.9mm (Please note: 28.4mm at the thickest, from the tips of the analogue sticks to the ZL/ZR button protrusions)
- Weight: 275g approx
- Capacitive touch screen
- Size: 14cm approx, 1280 x 720 resolution
- Battery life: can last >6 hours, but will vary depending on software and usage conditions; eg. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild can be played for ~4hrs on a single charge
- Does not support output to TV and is not compatible with the Nintendo Switch dock.
- Does not include HR rumble or IR Motion Camera