To get a Preowned console ready for its new home, it first undergoes rigorous checks by our Refurbishment team.
To make sure it lives up to the awesome standard you’d expect, we:
On the rare chance that your console is anything less than awesome, give our Customer Service Team a call on 133 930 and we'll organise a free return and replacement.
Perform a check on all components
Inspect all ports and inputs
Refurbish or replace parts to meet our standards
Format the console and restore the system
Give it a good clean!
The best-selling fighting videogame franchise returns to the virtual ring with the most authentic, entertaining and portable simulation of WWE programming to date. Featuring innovative new gameplay controls, an engaging Story Mode and an extensive array of unlockable content, WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 delivers a compelling experience unique to the Nintendo DS. It’s the player’s world now.
- NEW GAMEPLAY CONTROLS – Streamlined controls take advantage of the DS directional pad, eliminating use of the stylus. In addition, a brand new reversal system is now handled through simple button commands.
- COLLECTIBLE CARD SYSTEM – Earn a variety of collectible cards through winning matches and completing objectives in both Play and Story Mode. These cards, which can be traded wirelessly with other players, provide in-game power-ups, arenas, Superstar profiles and more.
- STORY MODE – Take created Superstars on a journey through all three brands, earning new moves and customization parts along the way. Experience story-driven action, training mini-games, cut scenes and extensive interaction with Superstars and Divas.
- BACKSTAGE BRAWLS – Take the action outside the ring in 14 unique areas, including parking lots, locker rooms and more. Unlock the areas by successfully completing various achievements in Story Mode.
- AMBULANCE MATCH – A new addition to the franchise, Superstars will attempt to lock their opponents in an ambulance to win the match.