To get a Preowned console ready for its new home, it first undergoes rigorous checks by our Refurbishment team.
To make sure it lives up to the awesome standard you’d expect, we:
On the rare chance that your console is anything less than awesome, give our Customer Service Team a call on 133 930 and we'll organise a free return and replacement.
Perform a check on all components
Inspect all ports and inputs
Refurbish or replace parts to meet our standards
Format the console and restore the system
Give it a good clean!
Cooking Mama’s stepped out of her kitchen and into the backyard for some gardening fun with Mother Nature! Join Mama from the award-winning, multi-million selling Cooking Mama franchise as she grows, harvests and enjoys a huge variety of fruits, vegetables and flowers in the first ever gardening game.
- Everyone’s favorite Mama from the best-selling Cooking Mama series stars in the brand’s first offshoot and the first ever gardening game on Nintendo DS
- Gameplay in Gardening Mama is very similar to Cooking Mama gameplay-use the stylus as your master garden tool to nuture 35 different flowers, fruit trees and vegetables. Plant, water, fertilize, prune, eliminate pests and then harvest what you’ve grown!
- Growing live products means that you may experience unexpected results based on your care—flowers can bloom different colors, fruit trees can grow different fruits, etc.
- Multiple modes of play include:
- Let’s Get Growing!—Grow a variety of flowers, fruits and vegetables in your various gardens. Manage your gardens as they seed, bloom, bear fruit and mature.
- Decorate the Garden!—Decorate your flower garden with various fences, pots, flowers and more by earning bonuses to unlock new decorations.
- Make it Fancy! —Dress up Mama by changing her outfits, glasses, hair and accessories with unlocked bonuses.
- Cute Treasure Chest—Keep the products you’ve made from your garden and trade those creations with friends online.
- Let’s Play Together—Compete against up to four friends online to harvest fruits and vegetables. The winner harvests the most!