To get a Preowned console ready for its new home, it first undergoes rigorous checks by our Refurbishment team.
To make sure it lives up to the awesome standard you’d expect, we:
On the rare chance that your console is anything less than awesome, give our Customer Service Team a call on 133 930 and we'll organise a free return and replacement.
Perform a check on all components
Inspect all ports and inputs
Refurbish or replace parts to meet our standards
Format the console and restore the system
Give it a good clean!
In Crash Bandicoot: Mind over Mutant, a rejuvenated Neo Cortex is taking over the world one brain at a time! Cortex and N. Brio devise a new kind of evil; a text-messaging, do-anything device which controls both mutant and bandicoot minds. Armed with his quick-wits and lightening agility, Crash must free his friends, the titans and save the day!
- Monsters on Demand! - Not only does Crash keep the ability to control his enemies when he jacks them – now he can store his favorite monsters in his pocket, upgrade them and utilize their powers when they are most advantageous
- “Free-Romping” World Design - Wumpa Island is fully realized as a real location, with a “free-romping” design that allows players to travel and explore through intersecting worlds, with different gameplay options available depending on what creature you've brought along for the ride
- Girl Power! - Your co-op partner is Crash’s sister, Coco, playable for the first time in the cooperative mode. Not only does Coco make the game that much more inviting for girls to pick up and play, she also brings with her a new tactile “treasure hunt” ability
- New Abilities
- Roll-and Counter Combat System - Crash will have a fun, agile dodge move and “counter” move which will inflict extra damage on his enemies
- Digging - Crash can now dig underground as real-life bandicoots really do; this will allow for Crash to unlock bonus items
- Climbing - Crash can climb vertical surfaces and jump side-to-side to connected areas and dodge hazards