To get a Preowned console ready for its new home, it first undergoes rigorous checks by our Refurbishment team.
To make sure it lives up to the awesome standard you’d expect, we:
On the rare chance that your console is anything less than awesome, give our Customer Service Team a call on 133 930 and we'll organise a free return and replacement.
Perform a check on all components
Inspect all ports and inputs
Refurbish or replace parts to meet our standards
Format the console and restore the system
Give it a good clean!
SimCity, a well-established PC franchise, marks Nintendo's second city-building video game on the DS. And unlike SimCity on PC, this stand-alone experience caters to the DS's sensibilities to make building, playing with, and destroying cities a ton of fun.
As your city grows and your population becomes richer and wiser, you will move through one historic era to another. Your technology advances, the look of your city evolves, and the problems you face grow more and more challenging. Earn epic landmarks to enhance your city and mark your progress into the next era. Choose your path through history and make a city for the ages.
- Evolve – From the dawn of civilization to the future, your city will evolve through time, its growth dependant upon your decisions and achievements.
- Make History – Experience historic times like the Renaissance and Industrial Revolution.
- Pictures – Take pictures of your city landscape and exchange with friends by using DS wireless communication. You can see exchanged photos in the menu screen of your game.
- Landmarks – Earn epic landmarks to enhance your city. You earn these monuments each time you progress to the next era of history.
- Modes – Explore two modes: Challenge Mode, where you guide your city through historic ages, and Free Play, where you can create cities within any time of history.