To get a Preowned console ready for its new home, it first undergoes rigorous checks by our Refurbishment team.
To make sure it lives up to the awesome standard you’d expect, we:
On the rare chance that your console is anything less than awesome, give our Customer Service Team a call on 133 930 and we'll organise a free return and replacement.
Perform a check on all components
Inspect all ports and inputs
Refurbish or replace parts to meet our standards
Format the console and restore the system
Give it a good clean!
Cooking Mama 2: Dinner With Friends for Nintendo DS is the sequel to the best-selling cooking simulation game.
Cooking Mama 2 promises even more culinary fun and even tastier gameplay as Mama cooks up a spicy storm with new recipes, twice as many mini-games and an all-new multiplayer mode to challenge other players to a ‘cook off’, Mama style.
- 80 original international recipes, some old favourites and the chance to create all-new customised dishes.
- 150 fast and fun mini games to challenge player cooking expertise.
- Offer your finished cooking creation to a friend to taste. In Cooking Mama 2 players can offer their dish to one of the many characters who will judge it for flavour and presentation, while Mama inspects the fruits of your labour and makes her own comments on your cooking skills.
- Create the look of your very own Cooking Mama 2 experience. All new customisation allows players to change how the screen looks using graphics and stickers acquired throughout the game.
- Note down your cooking successes through the game in your personal diary. Cooking Mama 2 features a personal diary that can be used to save pictures of recipes you've completed, as well as stickers collected throughout the game, building into a completely unique log of your cooking activities.
- An all-new multiplayer mode allows you to cook with your own friends! Using one copy of the game up to four players can cook together in competitive mini games through the Download DS feature.
- Your cooking ability will be reflected in the final presentation of the dish. If you make too many mistakes in the preparation then the final meal will look different from a perfect dish! You can record your own cooking progress using the diary and measure your results as your culinary skills improve.