To get a Preowned console ready for its new home, it first undergoes rigorous checks by our Refurbishment team.
To make sure it lives up to the awesome standard you’d expect, we:
On the rare chance that your console is anything less than awesome, give our Customer Service Team a call on 133 930 and we'll organise a free return and replacement.
Perform a check on all components
Inspect all ports and inputs
Refurbish or replace parts to meet our standards
Format the console and restore the system
Give it a good clean!
Two of the top selling video game icons of all time,
Mario and Sonic, are joining forces to star in
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games.
Featuring an all-star cast of characters from the amazing
worlds of both Mario and Sonic, players will be able
to compete as or against a range of familiar characters
including Mario, Sonic, Luigi, Knuckles, Yoshi, Tails and
more. Utilising the touch-responsive control system of the
Nintendo DS™, players can play on their own or challenge
up to 4 players as they jump, swim, run, shoot, pedal and
fl ip their way through authentic competitions to win the
much sought after gold medal.
- 16 Olympic events: Stages are modelled after real-life Olympic venues with actual
Olympic events including track & fi eld, archery, skeet shooting, as well as Olympic events
exclusive to the DS, such as Cycling Pursuit and 10m Platform.
- 8 Unlockable Dream Events: Familiar items from the worlds of Mario and Sonic enhance the
challenge of these unique events, including exclusive content for the DS such as Dream Basketball.
- Four unique playing styles: The competition takes on a new dimension with the special
strengths and abilities of each character. For example: Sonic and Yoshi (Speed), Mario and
Amy (All-around), Peach and Tails (Skill), Bowser and Knuckles (Power).
- Three game modes:b> In Single Match mode, players can try out each event individually;
or compete for the highest overall score in Circuit mode. In Mission mode, there are
challenges created specifi cally for each character.
- Multiplayer challenges for four players: Players can join in the fun simultaneously
via wireless connection on the Nintendo DS, using either Single-Card or Multi-Card
- Chart your success against other: DS players can use the Nintendo Wi-Fi system to
upload their scores to the worldwide rankings and check how they rate against players
around the world.
- Chart your success against other: Play a series of mini games to unlock Olympic
trivia to bring more addictive DS fun.