This Preowned game may not include the original box art or manual,
but we all know it’s what’s on
the inside that counts!
On the rare chance your game is anything less than awesome give our Customer Service Team call and
a free return and replacement.
Jam with your friends!
Players will rock out, or smoothly strum, on the lower screen of the Nintendo DS system, producing an authentic sound digitally remastered from an actual acoustic guitar. The simple interface will guide players into the various easy-to-play modes which include: Performance Mode, allowing users to sing and play along both yesterday and today’s hottest artists; Free-Play Mode, where people can play anything they chose; and Tutorial Mode where novice musicians will learn to play guitar without paying for lessons.
One of the most compelling features is the ability to record what you play and play it back, therefore making Jam Sessions virtual notepad for players to write, play and save their original music anytime, anywhere. The portability of the DS system makes Jam Sessions a complete concert-on-the-go entertainment system, perfect for parties and other social gatherings – simply hook up some external speakers via the headphone jack and you’re a rock star!
- Use the Nintendo DS to make music just as you would with a real guitar while experiencing authentic, remastered sound modelled after an actual acoustic guitar.
- The free-play design allows users to learn and play ANY song ever played using an acoustic guitar. What you play is entirely up to you.
- Play and sing songs from some of today and yesterday’s most popular artists with accompanying chords and lyrics actually built into the title.
- No problem. Advanced tutorial modes allow novice musicians to learn how to play guitar without paying for lessons! Additional modes will help users understand chord progressions and train them to recognize chords by ear.
- Jam Sessions is basically a pocket guitar for artists to write, play AND save original music … anytime, anywhere thus making it a virtual notepad.
- Controls can be adjusted for both left-handed and right-handed musicians, up and down strokes can be swapped to a players’ preference.
- A built-in effects processor lets players add reverb, chorus, low/high pass, tremolo and more to customize the sound; un-lockable backgrounds for performing well in Performance and Training modes.