To get a Preowned console ready for its new home, it first undergoes rigorous checks by our Refurbishment team.
To make sure it lives up to the awesome standard you’d expect, we:
On the rare chance that your console is anything less than awesome, give our Customer Service Team a call on 133 930 and we'll organise a free return and replacement.
Perform a check on all components
Inspect all ports and inputs
Refurbish or replace parts to meet our standards
Format the console and restore the system
Give it a good clean!
Rayman Raving Rabbids marks the return of the iconic video-game hero, Rayman, in his funniest and zaniest adventure ever. When the world of Rayman is threatened by a devastating invasion of crazed, out-of-control bunnies Rayman must rise up against his furry foes to foil their wicked plans. Utilizing an array of amazing new abilities, and with the help of magical creatures, Rayman must break out all the moves to save his world from these delirious bunnies and their hare-raising antics.
* Combat the Ultra-Crazed Evil Rabbits – Take control of Rayman and his knack for attack to help save his world from the raving rabbids. They are mischievous, insane and completely out of control. There are several types of rabbids each with its own mischievous characteristics.
* Master and Ride Creatures – Tame and control various creatures such as sharks, eagles, rhinos, spiders and angelfish. Rayman can master each animal’s unique capabilities to help in his battle against the devious rabbits.
* Dress to Impress – Customize and disguise Rayman. Go punk, pop, rock or hip hop to infiltrate the bunnies and foil their devious plans.
* Explore the Colorful Fantastic World of Rayman – Explore amazing free-roaming environments and beautiful epic landscapes that mix real and fantastical styles to create a visually stunning experience.
* With more than 16 million copies sold to date, Rayman® is Ubisoft’s best-selling and longest-running video game franchise. Created by Ubisoft’s Game Designer Michel Ancel when he was only 19, the character with no arms and no legs has attracted gamers of all ages.