Now you're playing with power. Super power!
Launched in Australia and New Zealand in 1992, the Super Nintendo introduced what many consider some of the greatest video games of all time - classics such as Super Mario World, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Super Mario Kart, Super Metroid and F-ZERO. Stylised to emulate the 1992 platform, this Nintendo 3DS XL console is an ode to the Super Nintendo console.
Get in quick to secure your console, as stock is limited.
- New Nintendo 3DS XL system
- New Nintendo 3DS XL stylus
- Quick-start Guide
- Operations Manual/Warranty Card
More comfortable 3D gaming experience with the "Super-stable 3D function"
- The super-stable 3D function is able to recognise the users face using the inner camera, automatically the angle even when you move a lot during gameplay. This way you can enjoy the best possible 3D experience.
Expanded control play with the new Control Stick and Buttons
- With the new C Stick added on the top left corner of the A, B, X and Y Buttons, you can perform subtle moves by applying small movements.
- ZR and ZL Buttons have been integrated into the console adding the function brought by the separate Circle Pad Pro into the console so that the extended play style is made possible by various software titles.
NFC function for amiibo compatible software
- Not only can you play with your amiibo figure in real life, but you can also play with your amiibo figure in compatible software using the information stored inside the figure using NFC (Near-Field Communication) technology.
- New Nintendo 3DS and New Nintendo 3DS XL have an area on the bottom screen with NFC reading and writing function built-in, so you can enjoy playing with amiibo on compatible software.
Enjoy videos online
- The Internet Browser installed on the console can play movie files. Surfing the internet is made easy by using the ZL/ZR Buttons to switch between the tabs as well as zooming into the page with the C Stick.
- Please note: some movie files may not be compatible.
Customise your Home Menu with various Themes!
- Designs will include Nintendo franchises such as Mario, Zelda and more.
- You can customise your Home Menu by purchasing various Themes from the Theme Shop.
- Some themes even have unique background music and sound effects.
Improved features and processing power
- Nintendo is planning to release dedicated software for the New Nintendo 3DS and New Nintendo 3DS XL that utilises the improved performance of the new CPU. Some upcoming Nintendo 3DS software will enable improved graphics and gameplay performance on the New Nintendo 3DS system, and will also be compatible with the original Nintendo
Upgraded camera functionality
- You can take better pictures under dim lighting conditions with an improved camera.
Using Wireless LAN, you can transfer data directly to and from your PC
- If you have a PC that is connected to the Wireless LAN as the New Nintendo 3DS or New Nintendo 3DS XL, you can transfer your pictures and music without removing the MicroSD card.
Automatic Brightness Adjustment, Battery life Extended by improving energy consumption
- The brightness of the screen is automatically adjusted to your surroundings. By automatically optimising the most appropriate brightness level, the battery life extended when compared to the original Nintendo 3DS systems.