This Preowned game may not include the original box art or manual,
but we all know it’s what’s on
the inside that counts!
On the rare chance your game is anything less than awesome give our Customer Service Team call and
a free return and replacement.
- Newest addition to the best selling Monster Hunter franchise
- All new "Style" system offering different combat options
- Brand new monsters and returning favourites
Monster Hunter Generations introduces new gameplay mechanics including Styles and Hunter Arts that can further refine a very personalized playstyle.
Mount monsters from mid-air using the Aerial style or make the most out of the advantageous Hunter Arts abilities with the Striker style. Hunter Arts are visually striking, indispensable combat skills and power-ups that hunters using any style or weapon can equip.
Along the hunter's journey, players must defend each of the game's four villages from new major threats—the Fated Four. With hundreds of quests in store, there are tons of challenges to tackle in a solo adventure, and also via local or online play with up to three other hunters.
- Co-op online multiplayer – For some of the best online multiplayer the Nintendo 3DS has to offer, join up and hunt online with up to three other hunters, or meet-up and play together via local play.
- Most customizable yet – Players can create the most custom, personalized playstyle of any Monster Hunter game. Choose from four Styles and many powerful, visually striking Hunter Arts for a truly customized gameplay experience.
- "Style" system – New to this installment, players can choose from four distinct combat Styles, offering new ways to utilize each of the 14 weapon types.
- Striking "Hunter Arts" – Combat looks even more impressive with the addition of these devastating attacks, indispensable field skills and power-ups.
- 14 weapon types – Experiment with and master 14 different weapon types and craft tons of unique equipment. Players are never cemented into any combat choices such as weapons or style and are encouraged to experiment with and find builds that best fit their desired hunting preferences.
- Gear crafting – Fell massive beasts to obtain resources for crafting countless weapons and armor fashioned after the game's colossal creatures. Study the enemy's habits and tactics to discover weak points or parts that can be broken for bonus rewards.
- Fresh challenges and returning favorites – Face a roster of brand new monsters like Glavenus of the Fated Four in addition to plenty of returning fan-favorites like the sly Nargacuga as a tribute to the last decade of Monster Hunter.
- The Fated Four – Brand new monsters posing major threats to the local villagers of areas like the snowy mountain town of Pokke Village.
- Deviant Monsters – Powerful enemies like the Deadqueen Rathian and Grimclaw Tigrex have survived previous hunter encounters and have taken on new traits and abilities. These are sure to provide a challenge for even the most seasoned hunter.
- Villages and environments – Explore four different villages, each with their own look and feel along the quest to defeat the Fated Four, and 21 different hunting locations which are a blend of both new and enhanced fan-favorites — including some never before seen in the west!
- New playable Felyne "Prowlers" – Previously only available as custom support AI partners called "Palicoes," Felynes are now playable in "Prowler" mode with their own questlines and rewards, unique gameplay mechanics and gear.
- Collaboration content – Equip hunters and Palicoes with special themed collaboration costumes and weapons based on popular series such as Fire Emblem and Mega Man.
- StreetPass features – Collect tickets via StreetPass to access special Deviant monster quests. Players can also send and receive customizable guild cards.
- MH4U save data bonus – Those with Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate save data will receive a bonus item pack that includes an exclusive Palico armor set, potions, in-game money, and more to help dive right in to the hunt.
- Nintendo 3DS touch screen features – Provides easy access to in-game information, weapons, field maps and mini games, as well as the useful target lock option that auto- focuses on a main enemy.
- New Nintendo 3DS system support – Experience enhanced graphics, C-stick functionality and mappable ZL and ZR buttons for Hunter Arts.