This Preowned game may not include the original box art or manual,
but we all know it’s what’s on
the inside that counts!
On the rare chance your game is anything less than awesome give our Customer Service Team a call and
a free return and replacement.
Dig! Fight! Explore! Build! …Touch!
Carve out your own adventure in the infinite possibilities offered by Terraria! Expolore vast fantasy worlds by soaring up to floating islands in the sky or excavating down to the depths of the earth. Wage war on hundreds of different enemies and giant bosses with weapons and armour you've crafted yourself. Build amazing structures and dwellings with ease, laying brick and stone with an intuitive touch interface. Share the adventure with your friends, with four player sessions supported through Local Play.
Hundreds of hours of entertainment await in Terraria. The only limit is your imagination.
3DS Edition - New content and features
- Intuitive touchscreen controls - reach directly into the world of Terraria, and fashion elaborate structures with a swipe of the stylus.
- The ideal introduction to the franchise for the young and old player alike - and a fresh way to play for veterans of the franchise.
- A safe and sociable multiplayer environment: only engage with real-life aquaintances.
- 14 different environments (including dungeons, icy wastes, jungles) from the great heights of the sky to the deepest depths of the underground, your adventure will take you from one end of your world to the next!
- Hundreds of weapons, armour and other items to craft as your character advances.
- Explore to find different materials and make exotic potions, laser guns, magic wands, diving gear, speed boats, chainsaws and more!
- Over 100 different block types, numerous decorations, and a mechanical/wiring system allow you to build in ways that are only limited by your imagination.
- Friendly NPCs that you will encounter along the way will help you in different ways.
- Over 150 enemies - ranging from Zombies to Goblin Armies to Wyverns - await to challenge your skills.
- Monstrous Bosses like the Eye of Cthulu and the screen-filling Wall of Flesh will provide the ultimate test of your combat ability.