This Preowned game may not include the original box art or manual,
but we all know it’s what’s on
the inside that counts!
On the rare chance your game is anything less than awesome give our Customer Service Team a call and
a free return and replacement.
Blood or Bond? Your choice is only the begining.
In this new Fire Emblem experience for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, your customized avatar is the main hero. An army of knights, mages, archers, and more are at your command in the most tactical battles in series history. Each unit and weapon has strengths and weaknesses you must consider for every foe you face. Partner allies on the battlefield so they can support each other in combat. Building relationships is key—the closer your allies become, the better they’ll fight together. Their future is in your hands, but first you must make the most important decision in the history of Fire Emblem.
- Epic storyline centered on your avatar, forced to choose between bloodline and family who raised you.
- New “My Castle” area allows you to interact with your allies and build stronger relationships.
- Tap in corresponding compatible Fire Emblem amiibo™ figures and Marth, Ike, Lucina, and Robin will appear in your game, ready for you to battle and recruit.
- A third story path will be available for owners of Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright or Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest to buy digitally in-game, called Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation.
- Downloadable content (DLC) will be available, including one free map and six additional maps for purchase.
Characters are the heart of the Fire Emblem series. Here are some of the people you'll get to build relationships with - or face in battle - during your adventure.
- Azua: Songstress. A princess raised in Hoshido after being kidnapped from Nohr. Though she hides her emotions, she is kind and wise. Her songs help her allies on the battlefield.
- King Garon: King of Nohr. Cruel and bloodthirsty, he'll let nothing stand in the way of his invasion of Hoshido.
- Xander: Paladin. The eldest Nohrian prince, he's extremely devoted to the kingdom and his family
- Leo: Dark Knight. A Nohrian prince who excels at magic. He's also something of a genius.
- Camilla: Malig Knight. Elder princess of Nohr. She adores her siblings and acts as a mother figure to your character--but is a terror on the battlefield.
- Elise: Troubador. The youngest Norhian princess. She's playful and innocent, and loves her siblings to the point of hero worship.
Battle Other Players in Multiplayer Modes
Put your skills to the test against real-life opponents with multiplayer options.
- Local wireless: Play with a friend who has their own system and game.
- Online multiplayer: You can play online against either friends or randomly matched players.
Add Heroes to Your Game with Amiibo!
Tap in compatible amiibo figures to your New Nintendo 3DS XL system and they'll appear in My Castle. You'll receive special items the first two times you tap in an amiibo character, and get to challenge the character to battle on the third time. Defeat them and they may even join your army.
Build Your Home Base!
The new My Castle feature lets you create a home away from home for your army. Shop at weapon and armor shops, get new accessories, and practice your strategy by fending off invasions. You can also build relationships with other characters through conversations.
- Armory: Get weapons here, including swords, staves, and bows.
- Smithy: Upgrade your weapons at this workshop.
- Lottery Shop: Try your luck at this shop once per day.
- Arena: Send your fighters into battle for precious resources.
Meet Other Players with StreetPass
Players you tag with the StreetPass™ feature will show up in the My Castle Travelers' Plaza. Here you can choose to battle their StreetPass teams, exchange certain player data, and more.
- You may also visit other players' My Castles, where you can gain access to items you normally wouldn't get.