- The first wireless gaming headset with up to 24-hour battery life and quick-charge feature that provides up to 1.5 hours of gaming per 30-minute charge.
- Lag-free, digital wireless audio with a 100 m range from the wireless base for PC
- Dolby technology provides immersive, directional audio and 24-bit audio renders high-quality studio sound.
- Amplified audio with matched 40 mm drivers brings the soundstage to life while low frequency resonators reinforce bass and limit distortion.
- The flexible, durable headset frame lets your configure earcups and self-adjusting headband to create your perfect fit.
- Isolating earcups block noise to keep you focused and the noise-cancelling boom mic ensures your teammates hear you until you flip up the mic to mute.
- Analog dials on the earcup let you independently adjust mic monitor and master volume.
What’s power? Up to 24 hours of marathon gameplay from a single battery charge. Low-latency wireless technology that delivers clear, lag-free game audio and chat. All in an incredibly light headset with comprehensive audio adjustments at your fingertips. Power is RIG 800HD CARBON.
Memory-foam ear cushions combat wearing fatigue and increase sound isolation for an immersive experience. The light, durable frame includes a self-adjusting head strap that evenly distributes weight to decrease pressure. RIG 800HD CARBON has multiple adjustment points to achieve a fit that lets you perform at your best, without tying you down or tangling you up.
Amplified 7.1 channel audio with matched 40 mm drivers brings the soundstage to life. Low frequency resonators reinforce bass and limit distortion. Voice feedback lets you monitor your outgoing levels and quality, while you independently control mic monitor and master volume. The noise-cancelling mic ensures your teammates hear you, not the room you’re in. When you’re done with talk, just flip up the mic to mute it.
Wireless gaming requires split-second access to critical settings. Analog dials help you quickly adjust the game and chat audio levels. Choose an EQ setting to isolate pure highs, intensify the mid-range, enjoy seismic bass, or enhance vocal focus.