Others also bought
- Upgraded Avago laser sensor with Omron switches: With the new upgraded Avago laser sensor, the BLACK V2 laser gaming mouse now offers up to 5700 DPI. The DPI can be fine tuned in increments of 100 DPI at a time. An onboard DPI indicator will also let you know which of the 4 programmable levels per profile that the mouse is on. Move with precision with the BLACK V2, as you can count on it at the crucial moment for that winning click to be accurate. Furthermore, the OMRON switches provide a crisp clean click with a life cycle of 5 million clicks. The BLACK V2 gaming mouse plans to compete as long as you do.
- New surface Finish:The BLACK V2 comes with a new surface coating that Tt eSports has been working on for awhile. It offers an even softer “soft to touch” finish (matte coating). The coating is a lot more comfortable in hand and enhances the overall grip of the mouse along with a new hexagonal patterned side grip for the thumb. The hexagonal patterned thumb grip provides users a confident grip that won’t slip without being too rough. As some other grips on the market may be uncomfortable, the BLACK V2’s thumb grip does not decrease the comfort of the mouse at all.
- Red LED illumination: The BLACK V2 features red LED illumination in three different areas. The scroll wheel, DPI indicator, and battle dragon logo. Lighting on the mouse wheel and battle dragon logo can be independently controlled. The mouse wheel also doubles as the profile switch indicator, flashing to denote which the profile the mouse has just been switched to.
- 7 Button Deisgn: An additional thumb button has been added to the BLACK V2. Previously there was only one thumb button (mouse4), now there’s Mouse4 & Mouse5. Upping the BLACK V2 overall to 7 buttons to set macros on; for a total of 35 programmable macros across 5 profiles. Industry standard Omron switches on the left and right click buttons provide the perfect button response with great durability at a rated life cycle of 5 million clicks.
- Enhanced Software/UI: The BLACK V2 comes with a new software/UI, offering much improved layout and overall intuitiveness. In addition the Lift-off-distance adjustment feature is now included inside the software, instead of requiring a separate tool to adjust it