Others also bought
Nintendo 3DS, Wii U, Switch
- Retro without the rose-tinted glasses – The game stands as a love letter to 90s platformers, whilst using power of UE4 to create the best possible challenges.
- New mechanics – New mechanics – The boxes have a unique power; they can “Unbox” to jump in mid-air, each time shedding a cardboard layer and shrinking in size. No platform is out of reach!
- Unique story – The tale of a struggling postal service testing its sentient boxes’ delivering power, whilst also trying to defeat the devious Boss Wild and the Wild Cards, has a cute and individual cast of characters for players to meet.
- Local multiplayer – The game’s retro-inspired local multiplayer means that it provides split screen enjoyment and evokes a true retro feel.
- Customisation – Dress to impress with a variety of boxes, hats, clothing and accessories, with anything from sunglasses to a fez hat.
The ultimate postal service has arrived - self-delivering cardboard boxes! Unbox – Newbie’s is a unique physics-platformer. Enjoy an epic single player adventure or grab up to four friends for local multiplayer races, battles and challenges!
The Global Postal Service is nearing bankruptcy! To save themselves, they have created self-delivering boxes. Play as the GPS’ latest cardboard creation, Newbie as you attempt to save the day. Dress to impress with a massive range of over 40,000 combinations of hats, clothes accessories and funny faces. Explore huge worlds full of challenges, collectibles and boxy boss battles as you compete against the dastardly Wild Cards!
Don’t be a square! Think outside the box and create your very own cool cube!