Others also bought
- Nintendo Switch Console (including 2 Red Joy-Cons)
- Super Mario Odyssey Game
Meet Nintendo Switch
Play at home
Dock your Nintendo Switch to enjoy HD gaming on your TV.
Undock to seamlessly transition into handheld mode.
Flip the stand to share the screen, then share the fun with a multiplay
This is Joy-Con™
One controller or two, vertical or sideways, motion controls or buttons…Joy-Con and Nintendo Switch give you total gameplay flexibility.
Gaming springs into action by removing detachable Joy-Con controllers from either side of Nintendo Switch. One player can use a Joy-Con controller in each hand; two players can each take one; or multiple Joy-Con can be employed by numerous people for a variety of gameplay options. They can easily click back into place or be slipped into a Joy-Con Grip accessory, mirroring a more traditional controller. Or, if preferred, the gamer can select an optional Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to use instead of the Joy-Con controllers. Furthermore, it is possible for numerous people to bring their Nintendo Switch systems together to enjoy local multiplayer face-to-face competition.
Share the fun
Start a gaming party anytime with multiplayer games for Nintendo Switch*. Use additional Joy-Con controllers, Nintendo Switch Pro Controllers, or a combo of the two.
- Compete against friends (or team up) at home.
- Play online with other Nintendo Switch gamers.
- Link up to eight systems together to play anywhere.
*Additional Joy-Con or Nintendo Switch Pro controllers required for multiplayer modes; sold separately. Multiplayer features vary by game; see individual games for details.
Keep the focus on fun by using parental controls to manage how your family interacts with Nintendo Switch.
You can manage Nintendo eShop purchases, limit sharing on social networks, restrict access to games based on their ESRB ratings, and more. A free app gives you even more choices and a handy way to manage your Nintendo Switch parental controls from anywhere via your mobile device.
You can buy digital versions of games from Nintendo eShop on your Nintendo Switch system or from the Nintendo website.
Easily take and save screenshots using the Capture Button on the left Joy-Con. Then view, add text, and share to social networks from your album.
News and announcements
Get the latest updates on game releases, Nintendo events, announcements, and more, with your free Nintendo Account.
System battery life
- Battery life can last for more than six hours, but will vary depending on the software and usage conditions. For example, The Legend of Zelda™: Breath of the Wild can be played for roughly 3 hours on a single charge.
- 32GB of internal memory, a portion of which is reserved for use by the system. Users can easily expand storage space using microSDXC cards.
- 6.2-inch, multi-touch capacitive touch screen; can display a resolution of 1280 x 720.
- Explore huge 3D kingdoms filled with secrets and surprises, including costumes for Mario and lots of ways to interact with the diverse environments—such as cruising around them in vehicles that incorporate the HD Rumble feature of the Joy-Con™ controller or exploring sections as Pixel Mario.
- Thanks to his new friend, Cappy, Mario has brand-new moves for you to master, like cap throw, cap jump and capture. With capture, Mario can take control of all sorts of things, including objects and enemies!
- Visit astonishing new locales, like skyscraper-packed New Donk City, and run into familiar friends and foes as you try to save Princess Peach from Bowser’s clutches and foil his dastardly wedding plans.
- A set of three new amiibo™ figures*—Mario, Princess Peach and Bowser in their wedding outfits—will be released at launch. Some previously released amiibo will also be compatible with this title. Tap supported amiibo to receive gameplay assistance—some amiibo will also unlock costumes for Mario when scanned!
Join Mario on a massive, globe-trotting 3D adventure and use his incredible new abilities to collect Moons so you can power up your airship, the Odyssey, and rescue Princess Peach from Bowser’s wedding plans! This sandbox-style 3D Mario adventure—the first since 1996’s beloved Super Mario 64 and 2002’s Nintendo GameCube classic Super Mario Sunshine—is packed with secrets and surprises, and with Mario’s new moves like cap throw, cap jump, and capture, you’ll have fun and exciting gameplay experiences unlike anything you’ve enjoyed in a Mario game before. Get ready to be whisked away to strange and amazing places far from the Mushroom Kingdom!