Star Wars - Jedi Robe Sleeved Blanket
"ADVENTURE. EXCITEMENT. A JEDI CRAVES NOT THESE THINGS."
The Jedi? They crave comfort. When these sleeved blankets first came out people said, "Hey. They look like big ol' Jedi robes. There's a Jedi master sitting on my couch!"
Prove them right with this sleeved blanket that comes emblazoned with the symbol of the Jedi Order. Choose to curl up on the couch or stage a lightsaber duel in your living room (it has two pockets for convenient hilt storage). In fact this fleece is so comfortable, it can be a religious experience. You've probably heard the stat that in the 2001 census almost 400k respondents in the U.K. and Wales said they were of the Jedi religion (below Hinduism, above Sikhism, Judaism, and Buddhism). So you can take that statement literally if you're of the faith. Otherwise, it's just figurative, but so darn soft and snuggly. We imagine it's something like hugging a Wookiee, if Chewie brushed his mats out more often. Only with less chance of being dismembered in the process. Bonus.
- Jedi Sleeved Blanket
- Officially-licensed Lucasfilm merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- 8.8cm diameter patch for the symbol of the Jedi Order on the chest
- Comes with a hood and two pockets in the front
- Materials: 100% polyester
- Care Instructions: Machine washable
- Dimensions: 157cm wide x 172cm tall (not including hood, which means this measurement is from the shoulders down)