Mastering Minecraft - 3rd Edition
The Minecraft phenomenon has exploded into a worldwide sensation, delighting seasoned video gamers, as well as newcomers of all ages. This open-world game of building with textured blocks, exploration, crafting, resource gathering, and combat encourages unlimited creativity. With each new update, Minecraft offers an increasingly rich feature set
Prima Games' Mastering Minecraft introduces players to this global blockbuster and teaches them to master its world!
- Complete Coverage: From basic gameplay to advanced features, it's all here in one comprehensive and compact source.
- Expanded Content: New coverage includes the game's most recent version, along with the massive changes to The End, new creatures like the Shulker, dual wielding, and the combat system.
- Revised Content: Updates include the last two years' worth of changes to the console and pocket versions, as well as changes made by the smaller game patches from 1.7 - 1.9.
- Every Game Mode, All Forms of Building: Details on mining and farming, brewing and enchanting, traps and defenses, monsters, other threats, using redstone, and much more.
- New, exclusive Illustrations: New art showcases updates like the revised versions of The End, the Ender Dragon, and dual-wielding characters.
- Plus: Quick-reference charts for tools, resources, consummables, animals, and more.
- Free Mobile-Friendly eGuide: Includes a code to access the eGuide, a web-access version of the complete guide optimized for a second-screen experience.