This bundle includes:
- Nintendo New 2DS XL Console White & Orange
- Yo-kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls
Step up to XL screens in a lightweight, go-anywhere system
What's new about New Nintendo 2DS XL?
Gamers of all ages can play in style with the New Nintendo 2DS XL system. It gives you the power of the New Nintendo 3DS XL system in a streamlined, affordable package—and plays a huge library of games in 2D.
A new look and ergonomic design
Colorful accents add style, while the sleek clamshell design makes it comfortable to hold.
82% larger screens. Really get into the game with two big, bright XL screens that are 82% larger than a Nintendo 2DS system's.
Lightweight, yet powerful
A fast processor offers short loading times, so you can start playing in a snap. And it's all in a lightweight, play-anywhere package.
Built-in amiibo support
Tap an amiibo™ figure to the near-field communication (NFC) reader on the lower screen to enjoy amiibo features in compatible games.
Get bonus items or content, customize your character, and more when you use amiibo figures (like Mario!) with compatible games.
So many games to play
You can play all Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS, and most Nintendo DS games in 2D on this system.
The C Stick brings enhanced controls** (like intuitive camera control) to compatible games, while ZL and ZR buttons give you plenty of options.
Yo-kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls
Watch out! The strangely charming troublemakers, Yo-kai, are back for an all-new adventure! Find, befriend, and battle more than 350 new and returning Yo-kai. Hop on a train to seek out new towns and new Yo-kai. Teaming up with the heroic cat, Hovernyan, travel back in time to save Springdale, and witness the origin of the Yo-kai Watch!
- Embark on an all-new adventure in Springdale with more than 350 new and returning Yo-kai to discover and befriend-each with a unique look, personality, and Soultimate Moves.
- Assemble your team of 6 Yo-kai on your Yo-kai Watch to battle troublemaking Yo-kai, solve people's problems, and end a civil war between competing Yo-kai factions.
- Touchscreen-based battle actions initiate powerful Soultimate Moves, purify inspirited Yo-kai, and heal yourYo-kai.
- Ride trains to new surrounding areas, such as the countryside village Harrisville and seaside town of San Fantastico
- Travel back in time to discover the origin of the Yo-kai Watch and meet Classic Yo-kai from 60 years ago, while you ensure the Yo-Kai Watch Model Zero is created and your timeline is preserved.
- Team up with up to 4 players in an all-new action-based local multi player mode (additional games and systems required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately.).
- For the first time, challenge your friend's team over the Internet in addition to local wireless in 2-player multiplayer battles.
- Get one of three special Yo-kai (Buchinyan, Noko, or Komasan) by using data from the original YO-KAI WATCH game.
- Will launch with two versions - YO-KAI WATCH 2: Bony Spirits and YO-KAI WATCH 2: Fleshy Soulseach featuring Yo-kai that can only be befriended in their respective games.
- Collect, detect, and connect real-world Yo-kai Watch™ YO-MOTION medals (each sold separately, available late 2016), for use with the Hasbro produced Yo-kai Watch Model Zero TM watch (each sold separately, available late 2016), and scan the codes on the back of the medals to get in-game content, like new Yo-kai, items, or other bonuses.
- In addition to the games, Disney XD has acquired a second season of the YO-KAI WATCH animated TV show, which will premiere this summer.