Others also bought
This Bundle Contains:
- Nintendo 2DS XL White & Orange Console
- Lego Batman DS Game
- Scribblenauts Collection DS Game
Step up to XL screens in a lightweight, go-anywhere system
What's new about New Nintendo 2DS XL?
Gamers of all ages can play in style with the New Nintendo 2DS XL system. It gives you the power of the New Nintendo 3DS XL system in a streamlined, affordable package—and plays a huge library of games in 2D.
A new look and ergonomic design
Colorful accents add style, while the sleek clamshell design makes it comfortable to hold.
82% larger screens. Really get into the game with two big, bright XL screens that are 82% larger than a Nintendo 2DS system's.
Lightweight, yet powerful
A fast processor offers short loading times, so you can start playing in a snap. And it's all in a lightweight, play-anywhere package.
Built-in amiibo support
Tap an amiibo™ figure to the near-field communication (NFC) reader on the lower screen to enjoy amiibo features in compatible games.
Get bonus items or content, customize your character, and more when you use amiibo figures (like Mario!) with compatible games.
So many games to play
You can play all Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS, and most Nintendo DS games in 2D on this system.
The C Stick brings enhanced controls** (like intuitive camera control) to compatible games, while ZL and ZR buttons give you plenty of options.
The LEGO Batman story unfolds with Batman's greatest foes escaping from Arkham Asylum and creating mayhem throughout Gotham City. Tracking criminals, including The Joker and The Penguin, players will utilize Batman's gadgets as well as build and operate fantastic vehicles in one or two player cooperative gameplay.
This Collection includes Scribblenauts + Super Scribblenauts
Scribblenauts is a completely original gameplay experience that anyone can play, offering all-age fun fun for all ages with two styles of gameplay and more than 200 levels. In Scribblennauts, players use the Nintendo DS touch-screen to help their character Maxwell acquire the Sstarite in each level by solving a series of puzzles armed with their stylus, notepad and imagination. Players jot down the word for any object that comes to mind in order to reach the goal. Every object behaves as it would in the real world, and players can combine countless objects to create completely new scenarios. Every level has more than one written object to use as a solution, opening up the game to extensive endless replay.
In Scribblenauts, players advance through ten worlds, each with eleven puzzle and eleven action levels for a total of 220 challenges to complete. Each level has a “par” for the number of objects suggested to finish the level. Beating a level with fewer objects thanunder par, earns “Ollars”, the in-game currency, which players can use to purchase new levels and music.
- Create Your Own Interactive Experience: Objects you write down in the game are only limited by your imagination.
- Everyone Can Play: All-ages Ppick-up-and-play fun for everyone.
- Touch-screen Controls: Easy to pick up and play on Nintendo DS™. If you can tap, you can play!
- Unlimited Replay Value: Use less objects to increase your score, or experiment with different objects for endless replay value. Write anything; solve everything!
- Playground Mode: Play the entire game in a sandbox style right on the title screen.
- Revolutionary MultiplayerCreate and Share Levels Online: Share levels you create with the Level Editor via Nintendo DS Wi-Fi Connection.
In this game created and developed by 5TH Cell, players use the stylus and touch screen to help Maxwell, the game's hero, acquire the "Starite," the prize earned from solving the puzzle in even more robust challenges and redesigned levels. Players now have the ability to write any object that comes to mind and modify it in any way they desire using adjectives to reach the goal in each level. Adjectives can change the colour, size, elements, behaviours and many other aspects of the object they are describing. Multiple adjectives can be combined together to produce incredibly creative objects, allowing the player's imagination to run wild for a truly unique and individualistic experience.
- Adjective System – 10,000+ adjectives reflect real life behaviors, personalities and characteristics of the objects they are applied to
- 120 brand new levels – With more lengthy and in-depth experiences and scenarios
- Multi Layered Hints – Can’t figure that puzzle out? Now you have an option to purchase more explicit hints
- Dynamic Merit System – Dynamic merits during gameplay awarded upon the satisfaction of their criteria
- Universal Feedback System – see your progress throughout each level
- Improved Controls – Use the D-pad of Stylus controls
- New Level Editor – Create both puzzle and action levels