Others also bought
- New Nintendo 3DS XL Metallic Blue system
- New Nintendo 3DS XL stylus
- microSDHC memory card (4GB)
- AR Cards
- Quick-start Guide
- Operations Manual/Warranty Card
- LEGO Batman DS Game
- Scribblenauts Collection DS Game
More comfortable 3D gaming experience with the "Super-stable 3D function"
The super-stable 3D function is able to recognise the users face using the inner camera, automatically the angle even when you move a lot during gameplay. This way you can enjoy the best possible 3D experience.
Expanded control play with the new Control Stick and Buttons
With the new C Stick added on the top left corner of the A, B, X and Y Buttons, you can perform subtle moves by applying small movements.
ZR and ZL Buttons have been integrated in the console adding the function brought by the separate Circle Pad Pro into the console so that the extended play style is made possible by various software titles.
NFC function for amiibo compatible software
Not only can you play with your amiibo figure in real life, you can play with your amiibo figure in compatible software using the information stored inside the figure using NFC (Near-Field Communication) technology.
New Nintendo 3DS and New Nintendo 3DS XL have an area on the bottom screen with NFC reading and writing function built in, so you can enjoy playing with amiibo on compatible software.
Enjoy videos online
The Internet Browser installed on the console can play movie files. Surfing the internet is made easy by using the ZL/ZR Buttons to switch between the tabs as well as zooming into the page with the C Stick.
Please note: some movie files may not be compatible.
Customise your Home Menu with various Themes!
Designs will include Nintendo franchises such as Mario, Zelda and more.
You can customise your Home Menu by purchasing various Themes from the Theme Shop.
Some themes even have unique background music and sound effects.
Improved features and processing power
Nintendo are planning to release dedicated software for the New Nintendo 3DS and New Nintendo 3DS XL that utilises the improved performance of the new CPU. Some upcoming Nintendo 3DS software will enable improved graphics and gameplay performance on the New Nintendo 3DS system, and will also be compatible with the original Nintendo
Upgraded camera functionality
You can take better pictures under dim lighting conditions with the improved camera.
Using Wireless LAN, you can transfer data directly to and from your PC
If you have a PC that is connected to the Wireless LAN as the New Nintendo 3DS or New Nintendo 3DS XL, you can transfer your pictures and music without removing the mircoSD card.
Automatic Brightness Adjustment, Battery life Extended by improving energy consumption
The brightnesss of the screen is automatically adjusted to your surroundings. By automatically optimising the most appropiate brightness level, the battery life extended when compared to the original Nintendo 3DS systems.
The LEGO Batman story unfolds with Batman's greatest foes escaping from Arkham Asylum and creating mayhem throughout Gotham City. Tracking criminals, including The Joker and The Penguin, players will utilize Batman's gadgets as well as build and operate fantastic vehicles in one or two player cooperative gameplay.
This Collection includes Scribblenauts + Super Scribblenauts
Scribblenauts is a completely original gameplay experience that anyone can play, offering all-age fun fun for all ages with two styles of gameplay and more than 200 levels. In Scribblennauts, players use the Nintendo DS touch-screen to help their character Maxwell acquire the Sstarite in each level by solving a series of puzzles armed with their stylus, notepad and imagination. Players jot down the word for any object that comes to mind in order to reach the goal. Every object behaves as it would in the real world, and players can combine countless objects to create completely new scenarios. Every level has more than one written object to use as a solution, opening up the game to extensive endless replay.
In Scribblenauts, players advance through ten worlds, each with eleven puzzle and eleven action levels for a total of 220 challenges to complete. Each level has a “par” for the number of objects suggested to finish the level. Beating a level with fewer objects thanunder par, earns “Ollars”, the in-game currency, which players can use to purchase new levels and music.
- Create Your Own Interactive Experience: Objects you write down in the game are only limited by your imagination.
- Everyone Can Play: All-ages Ppick-up-and-play fun for everyone.
- Touch-screen Controls: Easy to pick up and play on Nintendo DS™. If you can tap, you can play!
- Unlimited Replay Value: Use less objects to increase your score, or experiment with different objects for endless replay value. Write anything; solve everything!
- Playground Mode: Play the entire game in a sandbox style right on the title screen.
- Revolutionary MultiplayerCreate and Share Levels Online: Share levels you create with the Level Editor via Nintendo DS Wi-Fi Connection.
In this game created and developed by 5TH Cell, players use the stylus and touch screen to help Maxwell, the game's hero, acquire the "Starite," the prize earned from solving the puzzle in even more robust challenges and redesigned levels. Players now have the ability to write any object that comes to mind and modify it in any way they desire using adjectives to reach the goal in each level. Adjectives can change the colour, size, elements, behaviours and many other aspects of the object they are describing. Multiple adjectives can be combined together to produce incredibly creative objects, allowing the player's imagination to run wild for a truly unique and individualistic experience.
- Adjective System – 10,000+ adjectives reflect real life behaviors, personalities and characteristics of the objects they are applied to
- 120 brand new levels – With more lengthy and in-depth experiences and scenarios
- Multi Layered Hints – Can’t figure that puzzle out? Now you have an option to purchase more explicit hints
- Dynamic Merit System – Dynamic merits during gameplay awarded upon the satisfaction of their criteria
- Universal Feedback System – see your progress throughout each level
- Improved Controls – Use the D-pad of Stylus controls
- New Level Editor – Create both puzzle and action levels