Others also bought
For a limited time get the day one edition of Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth which includes a bonus art book.
- A Choose-your-own-odyssey Feel: Starting with the creation of your party to exploring the uncharted labyrinth of the Yggdrasil Tree, Beyond the Myth is all about choosing how your own adventure unfolds. Test your survival skills by wisely navigating the winding floors of Yggdrasil, using shrewd tactics when battling gruesome beasts, making the right decisions during various “scenarios,” and more.
- Gameplay Fit for a True Pathfinder: It wouldn’t be an Etrian Odyssey game without the life-or-death need to map your progress. For those new to the series, the bottom screen of the 3DS displays a top-down, tile-based map that must be filled out while dungeon crawling. Players can use the map to mark the locations of treasures, doors, enemies, environmental obstructions, and other important landmarks.
- Epic Turn-Based Battles: There’s a reason why no one has ever reached the top of Yggdrasil. Dangerous creatures and utterly terrifying FOEs—high-level mini-bosses, for you newcomers—roam the labyrinth on every floor, so prepare to test your mettle with challenging turn-based battles. You’ll need the right team to unleash Union Attacks and level the playing field!
- A Magical Art Style and Score: Longtime series illustrator Yuji Himukai and renowned composer Yuzo Koshiro return to add their signature magic to the art and music in the game.
- Language: The game features English voice-overs and English text.
The fifth main installment of the long-running Etrian Odyssey series is finally arriving! Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth chronicles the quest of a new adventurer as he or she attempts to reach the top of the towering Yggdrasil Tree. For it is said that whoever braves the dangers of the dreaded Yggdrasil Labyrinth and reaches the summit will have their greatest wish fulfilled…